How We Can Help
The UC Davis RES team provides a full complement of real estate services including:
- Property acquisition (leased/owned/admin/medical)
- Feasibility consultation
- Preliminary market rent surveys
- Lease renewals, expansions, extensions
- Research Use Agreements and License Agreements
- Public-Private Partnership development and broker opinions of value
- Third party appraisal coordination and review
- Property management
- Off-campus tenant improvement coordination
- Easements and rights of way
In addition to ongoing real estate operations, we follow a five-phase approach for real estate portfolio and transaction management.
The process below is designed for Campus clients who will work with the Real Estate Services team to complete real estate transactions such as new leases, lease renewals and property acquisitions. RES follows a disciplined approach to complete real estate transactions, and, as business operations leadership, your involvement in each phase is crucial to ensure success. This checklist provides a reminder of key items you should consider during each phase.