Our Real Estate Services team provides expertise in the strategic planning and implementation of a full complement of real estate services in support of the University's mission of learning, discovery and engagement.
- Leasing: Transactions & Portfolio Management
- Our Real Estate Services Leasing team is responsible for all lease transactions for the Davis and Sacramento (UCD Health) campuses. Working closely with Capital Planning and Space Management, RES helps to identify and negotiate lease space and create efficiencies and cost savings as it augments the University real estate portfolio.
UCOP Leasing Transaction Policy
- Public Private Partnership (P3)
Our Real Estate Services Public-Public Real Estate Partnerships team is responsible for negotiating the agreements and coordinating the development of privately-delivered real estate projects on University property. UC Davis has a long and successful record of delivering many of its student housing projects through these Private-Public Partnerships (P3). Upon completion, the P3 relationships are managed by either RES or Student Housing and Dining Services.
For more information about specific P3 projects, please click here.
- Faculty/Staff Housing & Mortgage Origination Program (MOP)
- In addition to managing the faculty/staff homes at Aggie Village, Real Estate Services administers the campus Mortgage Origination Program (MOP) which provides competitive first mortgages for eligible Davis faculty and senior management who do not already own a home in the Davis area.
For more information on the Mortgage Origination Program (MOP), please click here.